Consulting, Program &
One of the keys to Goodman Telecom Services’ successful program execution for our customers is our world-class program and project management methodology, which has been expertly honed over 20 years. Our Program Management is supported by the Goodman Telecom team and our specialized tools and techniques. Our methodology reflects our passion for on-time and on-budget performance on each of your customer’s projects and achieves industry-best quality, safety and customer satisfaction ratings. Goodman Telecom is a TL 9000 registered company.
All programs are supported by the Goodman Telecom team of seasoned professional project managers and by a suite of project management tools including MS Project and Project Management Institute (PMI) methodologies. Each customer program is assigned a project manager who has a proven track record for leadership in planning, scheduling, risk management and clear work scope establishment. Your assigned project manager will ensure your program is mapped into our systems to ensure high quality, safety, strong communication, strong customer satisfaction and job completion efficiency.
We support your program using a multi-tiered approach. We comprehensively manage your programs, from fulfilling your large scale goals and requirements to managing smaller scale engagements (known as projects) with each of your customers. Through initial discussions, brainstorming and joint engagement, we work with your team to outline and implement a program specifically tailored to your requirements. During Goodman Telecom’s program planning process, we:
- Discuss and gather information on your program requirements and your end-customer needs
- Collaborate to develop a program that will ensure ‘success’ for your company and your customers. Program components include (but are not limited to):
- Defining clear communication between your organization and the Goodman Telecom team.
- Technician Training development and roll-out, often utilizing online and classroom training
- API integration to ensure seamless and efficient order processing between our companies via our Microsoft D365 ERP
- Logistics management decisions regarding forward shipments and return processing
- Establishing quality and safety requirements, including quality/safety checklists
- Real-time KPI dashboard development to allow transparent and real-time reporting and analytics for the services provided via Microsoft PowerBI
Additionally, Goodman Telecom offers consulting services on topics ranging from national deployment to program design and specialized reverse logistics solutions.