Goodman Telecom Services’ last-mile technician workforce is complimented by our world class engineering teams. Our teams are made up of well over 100 engineers, designers and integration staff. They create high-quality designs and engineering packages as well as perform configuration management, provisioning and optimization. When these outputs are deployed by our Mobile Smart HandsTM technicians, we provide customers with one point of responsibility for complex network augmentations, expansions or growth.
Our engineering teams perform, 1) in-building wireless design for some of the largest venues in the country, 2) outdoor wireless networks design for new equipment-adds and optimization (including fixed wireless), and 3) Outside Plant Engineering (OSP) of fiber infrastructure for some of the country’s largest telecommunications companies. Our engineering services can be contracted independently or can work in conjunction with our logistics processes and our last-mile field service technicians (Mobile Smart HandsTM).
Our Engineering Services include:
- The design and engineering of legacy and cutting edge technologies across the myriad of platforms including VoIP, Optical Networking, TDM Switching, and Transport Backhaul Systems
- Deliverables include designs, instructions and drawings, BOMs and MOPs
- Integration of VoIP networking elements and systems to facilitate networking, IoT, and feature flexibility for business and user applications
- Configuration of equipment profiles, creation of circuit paths, and performing network provisioning for wireless networks
- Outside Plant (OSP) site surveys, design and engineering services for wireline networks